The Telling Room is at 225 Commercial Street, one floor above Vervacious and the Old Port Wine Merchants, across the street from the Japanese Restaurant, Sapporo.
- If you're hoofing it, from Monument Square, take either Center Street or Temple/Union Street down toward the waterfront, and hang a left at Commercial.
If you're on the Metro bus, the 8 stops at the Casco Bay Ferry Terminal, just a few blocks down Commercial from us. Or you can take ANY of the city bus lines (1-8) and get off at Monument Square and walk from there.
The Telling Room
225 Commercial Street
Portland, ME 04101
- Nick Schuller, Program Director
- Molly McGrath, Publications Director
- Andrew Griswold, Communications Director
- Molly Haley, Multimedia Director
- Sonya Tomlinson, Multilingual Programs Director
- Sarah Schneider, Development Manager
- Amy Raina, Volunteer Coordinator
- Rachele Ryan, Office Manager
- Marjolaine Whittelsey, Teaching Artist Associate
- Shima Kabirigi, Americorps Programs VISTA
- Patty Hagge, Teaching Artist in Residence